There is nothing quite like having an architect for a customer.
It provides a sense of pride that, presented with the many choices of custom builders, this professional selected Burkholder over all the others. This discerning designer turned to Burkholder because he trusted their quality craftsmanship and attention to detail. Situated on Old Mission Peninsula....
This 3,600 square foot beach house is a work of contemporary art, boasting:
- A modern exterior design and footprint
- Custom designed and built eucalyptus cabinets and trim
- Striped cherry and maple floors
- Ten foot ceilings and eight foot doorways
- Split stone accents and fireplace
- Five-star energy rating
- A fully-suspended upper level deck
- Two-sided fireplace in the master suite
An Architects Eye - Case Study Gallery