Building Customer Satisfaction
Above all else, we are committed to building customer satisfaction, as evidenced by this pledge:
We are among the most established builders in northern Michigan, now celebrating over 55 years (Established in 1955).
- Each and every customer becomes a member of the Burkholder Family. We pride ourselves on always being available to our customers; to answer questions, listen to concerns, or help to resolve any construction issue they might have during the life of their home.
- We encourage prospects to talk to any or all of our customers as well as any local suppliers and subcontractors; we do not provide an edited list of past customers as references. We work with suppliers and subcontractors that share our concern for quality and service.
- We are committed to building high quality, low maintenance, energy efficient structures that last. We qualify each of our homes with an Energy Star Rating.
- We provide complete and honest cost estimates. We invite a comparison of our estimate accuracy record with the accuracy of our peers.
- We create and maintain realistic schedules to move projects to completion in an efficient and timely manner.
- We designate an experienced on-site project superintendent as the customer’s primary point-of-contact whose only responsibility is managing the project. This includes completion of the final punch list.
- Our employees are experienced, well-trained professionals. Our on-site superintendents have been with Burkholder Construction an average of over 22 years.
- We are dedicated to what we do and it shows in our craftsmanship. We give special attention to the “details” in each project. Integrity of design is of critical importance to us, the architect and the customer.
- Our business philosophy is simple: we approach every project with a “team” concept. Good flow of design and specification information, as well as resolution of any construction issues is critical to the completion and finish of the project. We work and communicate with the customer, the architect, the interior designer, or any other designated person throughout the construction process.